George's Distributing has a culture of collaboration, openness, dedication, hard work and a sincere devotion to customer service that has allowed us to develop lasting and flourishing relationships across Montana. The sense of community that one finds in Montana is something we strive to embrace and share with others. We have continued to build upon this foundation to become the premier wine, beer & cider distributor for the state.
Our team works, lives and plays in communities all over Montana. We are rooted in the state and those roots stretch far and run deep.
We are growing throughout the state and looking for additional office support to join our team and grow with us.
• Customer Service
• Office Support
• Assisting with Graphic Design/Marketing projects
• Assisting with Supplier Visits & Events planning/scheduling
• Having a good time
• Experience with software including Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Ability to work independently & with a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Organization, efficiency and attention to detail
• Knowledge of wine, beer & cider preferred
Benefits include (full-time only):
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
Prior work in an office setting, experience with events planning, experience with graphic design, and knowledge of wine, beer & cider are all great starting points. College education is preferred. However, a combination of education and work experience can be just as valuable.
Qualified individuals: please email a cover letter and resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org